Experience the sights, sounds and tastes of Germany at Historic Downtown Long Grove’s FREE Oktoberfest celebration. Experience German cuisine, beer, live music and fun for the whole family
Saturday & Sunday 11 & 12
The Village Tavern invites guests to join in the celebration of Long Grove’s heritage under their Oktoberfest Beer Tent beginning at 11 a.m., with festivities including:
- Authentic German fare – German sausage from Broken Earth Winery, beer pretzels, and more
- Beer flights and German wine
- Beer trucks featuring eight different taps and 16 varieties of seasonal and Oktoberfest beers
- German bands from 1–4 p.m.
- Free pumpkin decorating and kids activities
- Free hayrides throughout town from 1-5 p.m.
- An antique tractor show on October 11 and 12
“This sounds like a great way to celebrate the German culture. I’m excited to take my kids on a hayride.”
Get more information at: http://bit.ly/1vDs0tm